This weekend, had a BBQ over at my place with close friends. Out of the usual 7, only 5 were able to come. We are officially the non-BBQ people because it took us an awful long time just to get the charcoal burning and then! We had to wait some more because the charcoal ended up being too hot to grill our wonderful Steak, Chicken, Prawn, Corn over. Had a spread of food and the delicious caramel cheese cake. Talked till early morning and now I’m dead beat from all the fun.
Sunglasses come in handy..

First attempt

While the Charcoal was burning..


My second attempt at lighting the torch.
We ran out of matches and I tried to improvise by using lighted cardboard
and ran from one torch to another. Of coz, that didn't quite work.
Eventually, someone with brighter ideas the smarter person came along..
Highlight of the day- food.



As I was uploading the pictures, I realized we did not take that many. Too busy talking away. Pfft.. Girls and their Gossips.Concluded the day by hanging out with the player POOH.

I have a total of 4 tests coming up this week. ARGH!
BUT! There’s the IB retreat happening this weekend.
Labels: Weekend Fever
<< Home